Date: Wednesday, November 12th, 2008
Length: 1 day
Venue: Národní dům na Smíchově
Keynote speaker: Jill Dyché, The First Lady of Data Governance
Jill Dyché Biography
Number of attendees: 196 (customers)
95 (journalists, special guests from partners – Adastra, Ataccama, Microsoft, Reporters, SAS)
Target group: Management and Government Officials, CIOs and IT Directors, IT/IS Managers, DW/BI Directors, Managers and Executives, DW/BI Team Members, Data Governance, Directors, Managers and Executives, Data Architects, Data Quality Managers, Data Stewards
- DW Club (www.dwklub.cz) is an independent body of DW/BI professionals in CR and SR.
- Adastra (www.adastragrp.com) is an international consultancy providing leading software solution for your business.
- The mission of Microsoft (www.microsoft.com/cze) is to enable all people and companies throughout the whole world to utilize their full potential. Excluding all the software technologies for IT infrastructure and business solutions Microsoft is also provider of advanced database and Business Intelligence platform as well as of solutions for Corporate Performance Management.
- Ataccama (www.ataccama.com) is an international software company that prides itself on delivering cutting edge technology used for data quality and Master Data Management. Leading financial, commercial, and government organizations choose Ataccama technologies for its proven ability to execute and for real business benefits.
Oracle's (www.oracle.com/cz) business is information – how to manage it, use it, share it, protect it. The world's largest enterprise software company, Oracle is the only vendor to offer solutions for every tier of your business database, middleware, business intelligence, business applications, and collaboration.
- REPORTERS (www.reporters.cz) was found in 2005. The desire for excellence and outstanding performance brought them to Corporate Performance Management and Cognos technologies. During the last three years they have built up the largest European team of Cognos experts. Its current goal is to have the same competence for the Oracle EPM platform, formerly Hyperion. Reporters are 100% specialists on CPM including technological as well as business competences.
- SAS (www.sas.com/cz) is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. SAS products integrate technologies for data warehouses, analytical tools and Business Intelligence aplications.
- SEMANTA is a group of BI professionals bound together by belief that contemporary BI world lacks human dimension. Therefore, we have designed and developed Semanta which turns BI projects into solutions for people and not users.
Media partners: Bankovnictví, INSIDE, Moderní řízení